Kadience Marie Cashman - April 02, 2014To Logan Cashman and Destinie Richardson of Gothenburg on Tuesday, March 25, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Kadience Marie, weighing nine pounds, two ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Willow.
Paternal grandparents are Sue Cashman of Gothenburg and Duanne Cashman of Norton, KS.
Maternal grandparents are Hope Richardson and Karla Hoisinger of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Joe and Alice Herrick, and Darlene Cashman, all of Cozad.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney