Haylee Alivaya Huertas - April 30, 2014To Brandon Huertas and Pracilla Garza of Gothenburg on Saturday, April 26, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Haylee Alivaya, weighing 6 pounds, 8½ ounces.
Paternal grandparents are Tony and Lacy Huertas of Cozad, and Pete and Angie Holbrook of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents include David and Rachel of Alliance, and Maria and Andres of Gothenburg.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite