Emma Jean Gregg - April 30, 2014To Thomas and Sarah Gregg of North Platte on Monday, April 28, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Emma Jean, weighing 6 pounds, 4 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Ian Thomas.
Paternal grandparents are Brian and Vicki Gregg of Fort Collins, CO. Maternal grandparents are Celeste Chandler of Bushnell and David Gay of Georgia.
Great-grandparents include Colleen Chandler and Ted Chandler, both of Cheyenne, WY, Richard Gay of Santa Rosa, Maryetta Meltzer of Mountain View, CA, and Effre Hartley of Johnson City, TN.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship