Emma Jean Gregg - April 30, 2014To Thomas and Sarah Gregg of North Platte on Monday, April 28, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Emma Jean, weighing 6 pounds, 4 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Ian Thomas.
Paternal grandparents are Brian and Vicki Gregg of Fort Collins, CO. Maternal grandparents are Celeste Chandler of Bushnell and David Gay of Georgia.
Great-grandparents include Colleen Chandler and Ted Chandler, both of Cheyenne, WY, Richard Gay of Santa Rosa, Maryetta Meltzer of Mountain View, CA, and Effre Hartley of Johnson City, TN.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30