Emma Jean Gregg - April 30, 2014To Thomas and Sarah Gregg of North Platte on Monday, April 28, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Emma Jean, weighing 6 pounds, 4 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Ian Thomas.
Paternal grandparents are Brian and Vicki Gregg of Fort Collins, CO. Maternal grandparents are Celeste Chandler of Bushnell and David Gay of Georgia.
Great-grandparents include Colleen Chandler and Ted Chandler, both of Cheyenne, WY, Richard Gay of Santa Rosa, Maryetta Meltzer of Mountain View, CA, and Effre Hartley of Johnson City, TN.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog