Paisley Dawn Bodfield - April 30, 2014To John and Heather Bodfield of Gothenburg on Friday, April 18, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Paisley Dawn, weighing 5 pounds, 9 ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Nevaeh.
Paternal grandparents are Eddie and Melissa Glass, and Kevin Bodfield.
Maternal grandparent is Marcella Williams.
Great-grandparents are Dale and Rhonda Hansen.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins