Teegan Bailey Stevens - August 05, 2009
To Kurt and Brooke Stevens of Gothenburg, on Thursday, July 9, 2009, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center, a daughter, Teegan Bailey, weighing eight pounds, six ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Trey.
Paternal grandparents are Ron and Connie Stevens of Gothenburg. Great-grandparents include Edward and Luella Stevens, also of Gothenburg, and Phyllis Suhr of Seward.
Maternal grandparents are Craig and Kay Streeter of Gothenburg. Great-grandparents include Robert and Marge Plank and Delories Streeter, all of Gothenburg.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair