Teegan Bailey Stevens - August 05, 2009
To Kurt and Brooke Stevens of Gothenburg, on Thursday, July 9, 2009, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center, a daughter, Teegan Bailey, weighing eight pounds, six ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Trey.
Paternal grandparents are Ron and Connie Stevens of Gothenburg. Great-grandparents include Edward and Luella Stevens, also of Gothenburg, and Phyllis Suhr of Seward.
Maternal grandparents are Craig and Kay Streeter of Gothenburg. Great-grandparents include Robert and Marge Plank and Delories Streeter, all of Gothenburg.
- McCoy: Livelihoods make him different
- Eagles knock off Broncos, 50-44
- Swedes ice-cold in loss to Hershey
- Swedes wrestle well at Cozad Invitational
- Red Raiders take down Swedes wrestlers in dual
- Shopko foundation launches ‘Help Us Give Back’ program
- Area News Digest
- USDA farm storage loans are available