Maggie Dee Streeter - May 21, 2014To Blake and Mary Streeter of Gothenburg on Wednesday, April 23, 2014, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Maggie Dee, weighing six pounds, 12 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Miles.
Paternal grandparents are Craig and Kay Streeter of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Steve and Katherine Middleton of Gothenburg.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates