Maggie Dee Streeter - May 21, 2014To Blake and Mary Streeter of Gothenburg on Wednesday, April 23, 2014, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Maggie Dee, weighing six pounds, 12 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Miles.
Paternal grandparents are Craig and Kay Streeter of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Steve and Katherine Middleton of Gothenburg.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney