Addax Tate Carlson - June 04, 2014To James and Taylan Carlson of Gothenburg on Saturday, May 17, 2014, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Addax Tate, weighing 7 pounds, 4 ounces, and was 20½ inches in length. He was welcomed home by siblings Amaiya, Adalyn and Audric.
Paternal grandparents are Lee and Charlotte Carlson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Youl and Callie Brown of Loveland, CO.
Great-grandparents include Ruth Carlson of Gothenburg and John and Elaine Brown of Cozad.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite