Addax Tate Carlson - June 04, 2014To James and Taylan Carlson of Gothenburg on Saturday, May 17, 2014, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Addax Tate, weighing 7 pounds, 4 ounces, and was 20½ inches in length. He was welcomed home by siblings Amaiya, Adalyn and Audric.
Paternal grandparents are Lee and Charlotte Carlson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Youl and Callie Brown of Loveland, CO.
Great-grandparents include Ruth Carlson of Gothenburg and John and Elaine Brown of Cozad.
- Luncheon Carolers
- Eagles grounded
- Brady bounces Paxton, Twin Loup
- Brady school board working through superintendent search
- Generous donations push Shares fund closer to the top
- Reeves named to OWH All-Nebraska first team
- County board agrees to remodeling bids
- Swede girls get confidence and a win at Grant