Carly Mae Gronewold - June 11, 2014To Brian and Rebecca Gronewold of Gothenburg on Thursday, May 22, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Carly Mae, weighing 6 pounds, 12 ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Gabby.
Paternal grandparents are Dale and Myra Gronewold of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Clint and Theresa Demoret, also of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Lola Heins and Ruth Burkhart, both of Gothenburg, Jerry and Pat Burkhart of Port Orange, FL, and Gene and Marilyn Demoret of Jetmore, KS.
Great-great-grandmother is Mildred Demoret of Jetmore.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates