Carly Mae Gronewold - June 11, 2014To Brian and Rebecca Gronewold of Gothenburg on Thursday, May 22, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Carly Mae, weighing 6 pounds, 12 ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Gabby.
Paternal grandparents are Dale and Myra Gronewold of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Clint and Theresa Demoret, also of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Lola Heins and Ruth Burkhart, both of Gothenburg, Jerry and Pat Burkhart of Port Orange, FL, and Gene and Marilyn Demoret of Jetmore, KS.
Great-great-grandmother is Mildred Demoret of Jetmore.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action