Carly Mae Gronewold - June 11, 2014To Brian and Rebecca Gronewold of Gothenburg on Thursday, May 22, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Carly Mae, weighing 6 pounds, 12 ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Gabby.
Paternal grandparents are Dale and Myra Gronewold of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Clint and Theresa Demoret, also of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Lola Heins and Ruth Burkhart, both of Gothenburg, Jerry and Pat Burkhart of Port Orange, FL, and Gene and Marilyn Demoret of Jetmore, KS.
Great-great-grandmother is Mildred Demoret of Jetmore.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics