Carly Mae Gronewold - June 11, 2014To Brian and Rebecca Gronewold of Gothenburg on Thursday, May 22, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Carly Mae, weighing 6 pounds, 12 ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Gabby.
Paternal grandparents are Dale and Myra Gronewold of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Clint and Theresa Demoret, also of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Lola Heins and Ruth Burkhart, both of Gothenburg, Jerry and Pat Burkhart of Port Orange, FL, and Gene and Marilyn Demoret of Jetmore, KS.
Great-great-grandmother is Mildred Demoret of Jetmore.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout