Carly Mae Gronewold - June 11, 2014To Brian and Rebecca Gronewold of Gothenburg on Thursday, May 22, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Carly Mae, weighing 6 pounds, 12 ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Gabby.
Paternal grandparents are Dale and Myra Gronewold of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Clint and Theresa Demoret, also of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Lola Heins and Ruth Burkhart, both of Gothenburg, Jerry and Pat Burkhart of Port Orange, FL, and Gene and Marilyn Demoret of Jetmore, KS.
Great-great-grandmother is Mildred Demoret of Jetmore.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite