Seneca Nicole Perez-Morland - June 11, 2014To Paul Morland and Nicole Perez of North Platte on Friday, May 23, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Seneca Nicole, weighing 6 pounds, 4½ ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Halsey.
Paternal grandparents are Charlie and Bonnie Morland of North Platte, and Mary and Jim Lawrence. Maternal grandparents include Coney Edwards of Lawrence, KS, and Stephanie Bolden of North Platte.
Great-grandparents are Reuben and Rachel Perez of North Platte.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates