Brooks Timothy Hamilton - June 25, 2014To Josh and Chelsea (Cunning) Hamilton of Columbus on Thursday, June 12, 2014, at Columbus Community Hospital, a son, Brooks Timothy, weighing 10 pounds, 3 ounces, and was 21 inches in length. He was welcomed home by a brother, Hudson, and a sister, Presley.
Grandparents are Michael and Brenda Cunning of North Platte and Tim and Janice Hamilton of Albion.
Great-grandparents include Joyce Cunning of Gothenburg, Dorothy Johnson of Holdrege, and Larry and Marge Hamilton of Beatrice.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite