Brooks Timothy Hamilton - June 25, 2014To Josh and Chelsea (Cunning) Hamilton of Columbus on Thursday, June 12, 2014, at Columbus Community Hospital, a son, Brooks Timothy, weighing 10 pounds, 3 ounces, and was 21 inches in length. He was welcomed home by a brother, Hudson, and a sister, Presley.
Grandparents are Michael and Brenda Cunning of North Platte and Tim and Janice Hamilton of Albion.
Great-grandparents include Joyce Cunning of Gothenburg, Dorothy Johnson of Holdrege, and Larry and Marge Hamilton of Beatrice.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30