Brooks Timothy Hamilton - June 25, 2014To Josh and Chelsea (Cunning) Hamilton of Columbus on Thursday, June 12, 2014, at Columbus Community Hospital, a son, Brooks Timothy, weighing 10 pounds, 3 ounces, and was 21 inches in length. He was welcomed home by a brother, Hudson, and a sister, Presley.
Grandparents are Michael and Brenda Cunning of North Platte and Tim and Janice Hamilton of Albion.
Great-grandparents include Joyce Cunning of Gothenburg, Dorothy Johnson of Holdrege, and Larry and Marge Hamilton of Beatrice.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics