Lucy Lee Hiner - July 22, 2009
To Brian and Jennifer Hiner of Welches, OR, on Wednesday, July 15, 2009, at Gresham, OR, a daughter, Lucy Lee, weighing seven pounds, 14 ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Josie.
Paternal grandparents are Cal and Sally Hiner of Plum Creek Canyon.
Maternal grandparents are Diane Harm and the late Larry Harm of Gothenburg.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair