Annalynne Jewel Mills - July 02, 2014To Paul and Paige Mills of Kearney on Thursday, June 26, 2014, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Annalynne Jewel, weighing 7 pounds, 9 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Aidrennia, and brothers, Kellen, Kyson and Kole.
Grandparents are Mike and Beth Messersmith of Gothenburg, Craig Mills of Holdrege and Becky Mills of Kansas City.
Great-grandparents include LaVada Fichtner of Gothenburg, Keith and Lea Messersmith of Farnam and Joyce Mills of Holdrege.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar