Annalynne Jewel Mills - July 02, 2014To Paul and Paige Mills of Kearney on Thursday, June 26, 2014, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Annalynne Jewel, weighing 7 pounds, 9 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Aidrennia, and brothers, Kellen, Kyson and Kole.
Grandparents are Mike and Beth Messersmith of Gothenburg, Craig Mills of Holdrege and Becky Mills of Kansas City.
Great-grandparents include LaVada Fichtner of Gothenburg, Keith and Lea Messersmith of Farnam and Joyce Mills of Holdrege.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates