Annalynne Jewel Mills - July 02, 2014To Paul and Paige Mills of Kearney on Thursday, June 26, 2014, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Annalynne Jewel, weighing 7 pounds, 9 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Aidrennia, and brothers, Kellen, Kyson and Kole.
Grandparents are Mike and Beth Messersmith of Gothenburg, Craig Mills of Holdrege and Becky Mills of Kansas City.
Great-grandparents include LaVada Fichtner of Gothenburg, Keith and Lea Messersmith of Farnam and Joyce Mills of Holdrege.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney