George Washington Montang - July 09, 2014To John VanDyke and Theresa Montang of Sutherland on Sunday, June 29, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, George Washington, weighing 6 pounds, 10½ ounces.
He was welcomed home by sisters, Oktober and Athena.
Paternal grandparents are George VanDyke of Mount Airy, NC. Maternal grandparents are Richard and Heidi Montang of Sutherland.
Great-grandparent is Gene Dotson of Branch, AR.
- Born in a hollow
- GMH prepares for Wellness Fair next week
- Music students receive top ratings at district contest Friday
- Council says ‘no’ to rebuilt fence
- Science Olympians 10th at state
- Riley wins 3200 run in JV invite
- Swede girls are competitive at Bader Invitational
- Reserve girls sweep sprints and relays