Gemma Isabelle Weitzel - July 30, 2014To Kristopher and Lagena Weitzel of North Platte on Tuesday, July 1, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Gemma Isabelle, weighing 6 pounds, 7½ ounces. She was welcomed home by sisters, Sierra, Sydney, Sofia and Scarlett.
Paternal grandparents are Hal and Donna Weitzel of North Platte.
Maternal grandparents are Lyle and Diana Dowding of Bennet.
Great-grandmother is Charlotte Weitzel of North Platte.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics