Gemma Isabelle Weitzel - July 30, 2014To Kristopher and Lagena Weitzel of North Platte on Tuesday, July 1, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Gemma Isabelle, weighing 6 pounds, 7½ ounces. She was welcomed home by sisters, Sierra, Sydney, Sofia and Scarlett.
Paternal grandparents are Hal and Donna Weitzel of North Platte.
Maternal grandparents are Lyle and Diana Dowding of Bennet.
Great-grandmother is Charlotte Weitzel of North Platte.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates