Gemma Isabelle Weitzel - July 30, 2014To Kristopher and Lagena Weitzel of North Platte on Tuesday, July 1, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Gemma Isabelle, weighing 6 pounds, 7½ ounces. She was welcomed home by sisters, Sierra, Sydney, Sofia and Scarlett.
Paternal grandparents are Hal and Donna Weitzel of North Platte.
Maternal grandparents are Lyle and Diana Dowding of Bennet.
Great-grandmother is Charlotte Weitzel of North Platte.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair