Clayton Eugene Smith - July 22, 2009
To Jessica Smith of Cozad, on Tuesday, June 30, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Clayton Eugene. He weighed eight pounds, 9.1 ounces.
Maternal grandparents are Farren and Brenda Stombaugh.
Great-grandparents include Larrie and Janice Johnson, and Clyde and LaVeda Stombaugh.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State