Ambry Karol Taubenheim - June 03, 2009
To Brian and Amy Taubenheim, on Tuesday, May 26, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Ambry Karol, weighing seven pounds, one ounce, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Bryton.
Grandparents include Rod and Marla Klein of Farnam, Dean and Meda Taubenheim and Donna and Dale Peer, all of Hastings.
Great-grandparents are Arlene Klein of Gothenburg and Raymond Klein of North Platte.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly