Kaya Nicole Wagener - May 06, 2009
To Jeremy and Tana (Richeson) Wagener, on Wednesday, April 29, 2009, at Bryan Women & Children’s Health Center in Lincoln, a daughter, Kaya Nicole, weighing six pounds, eight ounces, and was 19 and one-fourth inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Daxon.
Maternal grandparents are Jay and Sonia Richeson of Gothenburg. Paternal grandparents are Phil Wagener and Irma Wagener, both of Gothenburg.
Great-grandmothers include Charlotte Esch of Broken Bow, and Viola Wagener of Lincoln.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST