Kaya Nicole Wagener - May 06, 2009
To Jeremy and Tana (Richeson) Wagener, on Wednesday, April 29, 2009, at Bryan Women & Children’s Health Center in Lincoln, a daughter, Kaya Nicole, weighing six pounds, eight ounces, and was 19 and one-fourth inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Daxon.
Maternal grandparents are Jay and Sonia Richeson of Gothenburg. Paternal grandparents are Phil Wagener and Irma Wagener, both of Gothenburg.
Great-grandmothers include Charlotte Esch of Broken Bow, and Viola Wagener of Lincoln.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins