Trey Alan Bartels - April 29, 2009
To Scott and Wendy Bartels of Gothenburg, on Monday, Feb. 16, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital of Kearney, a son, Trey Alan, weighing seven pounds, 13 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. He was welcomed home by sisters, Ali and Addison, and a brother Ty.
Paternal grandparents are Glen and Carol Bartels of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Stuart and Carolyn Simmons of Brady.
Great-grandmothers include Helen Carlson and Phyllis Burton both of North Platte.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite