Emilia Hope Tederman - February 25, 2009
To Matt and Cindy Tederman of Yutan, on Monday, Feb. 16, 2009, at Lakeside Hospital in Omaha, a daughter, Emilia Hope, weighing seven pounds, 10 ounces. She was welcomed home by sisters, Isabella and Gabriella.
Paternal grandparents are Lane and Pat Tederman of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Joe and Marilyn Srb of Columbus.
Great-grandparents include Lucille Jenkins of Gothenburg and Adella Srb of Madison.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics