Brett Owen Larson - February 04, 2009
To Todd and Sandy Larson of Gothenburg, on Monday, Feb. 2, 2009, first baby of 2009 born at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Brett Owen, weighing seven pounds, 14 ounces, and was 21-inches long.
He was welcomed home by a sister, Ashley, and brothers, Bryce and Jeremy.
Grandparents are Ron and Arylas Larson of Gothenburg, and Lawrence and Judy Bonin of Maxwell.
Great-grandparents include Duane and Bonnie Piepho of Brighton, CO.
- Born in a hollow
- GMH prepares for Wellness Fair next week
- Music students receive top ratings at district contest Friday
- Council says ‘no’ to rebuilt fence
- Science Olympians 10th at state
- Riley wins 3200 run in JV invite
- Swede girls are competitive at Bader Invitational
- Reserve girls sweep sprints and relays