Connor James Oberg - March 04, 2009
To Tom and Crystal Oberg of Farnam on Thursday, Feb. 12, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Connor James, weighing eight pounds, 13 ounces, and was 21 inches long. He was welcomed home by siblings, Jon, Elisa, Luke, Janae and Ryan.
Grandparents are Ken and Betsy Bendorf of Holdrege. Great-grandparents include Alvin and Virginia Harms of Holdrege and Evelyn Bendorf of Wilcox.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23