Lillyan Fae Sheets - November 18, 2009
To Zachary and Marlena Sheets of North Platte, on Monday, Oct. 26, 2009, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Lillyan Fae, weighing six pounds, 10 ounces, and was 18 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Natalie.
Grandparents are Tim and Kerri Miller of Gothenburg and Mike and Heidi Sheets of North Platte.
Great-grandparents are Dale and Ardith Clark of Brady.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney