Maddux James Mosser - December 02, 2009
To Mitchell and Samantha (Spencer) Mosser of Omaha, on Sunday, Nov. 22, 2009, at Bergan Mercy Hospital in Omaha, a son, Maddux James, weighing seven pounds, six ounces, and was 19 inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Neal and Major.
Grandparents are Marge and George Spencer of Brady, Deborah (Jerry) Payton and Timothy (Shelli) Mosser, all of Omaha.
Great-grandfather is Neal Mosser of Gretna.
- Fun day at Block farm
- 600 bicyclists pedaling into town June 4
- Co. officer hired for floodplain duties
- Minister keynote speaker at Memorial Day service
- Village moves ahead with well repairs
- Brady students receive recognition
- Scottsbluff claims Dist. B-4 golf title
- Variety of ways offered to support Relay For Life