Kaleigh Alizabeth Dodson - December 16, 2009
To Danielle Jahnke and Kenneth Dodson of Gothenburg, on Friday, Nov. 27, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Kaleigh Alizabeth, weighing eight pounds, five ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Damian Jahnke, and a sister, Taryn Jahnke.
Paternal grandparents are Teresa and Craig Owen and Alan Neilsen, all of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Leah Jahnke of Kearney and Ron Jahnke of Solon, IA.
Great-grandparents include Judy and Herb Herrly of Deerfield, MN, Judy Jahnke of Solon, and Caroline and Tony St. James of Spearfish.
- Luncheon Carolers
- Eagles grounded
- Brady bounces Paxton, Twin Loup
- Brady school board working through superintendent search
- Generous donations push Shares fund closer to the top
- Reeves named to OWH All-Nebraska first team
- County board agrees to remodeling bids
- Swede girls get confidence and a win at Grant