Brigham Haynes Ricley - December 23, 2009
To Logan and Stephanie Ricley of Gothenburg, on Saturday, Dec. 12, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Brigham Haynes, weighing nine pounds, 4.7 ounces. He was welcomed home by a sister, Hayden Rachel.
Paternal grandparents include Martha and Dan Mathers of Maxwell, and Randy and Karla Ricley of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Tom Holm and Steve and Frances Linegar, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents are Bob and Marj Plank of Gothenburg.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout