Reagan Suzanne Langley - December 30, 2009
To Matt and Sherri Langley of Gothenburg, on Tuesday, Dec. 8, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Reagan Suzanne, weighing seven pounds, eight ounces. She was welcomed home by three brothers, Drake, Tanner and Garrett.
Paternal grandparents include the late Fritz and Maxine Langley of Cambridge. Maternal grandparents are Jerry and Susie Foster of Holbrock.
Great-grandmother is Margie Meader of Holbrock.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar