Reagan Suzanne Langley - December 30, 2009
To Matt and Sherri Langley of Gothenburg, on Tuesday, Dec. 8, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Reagan Suzanne, weighing seven pounds, eight ounces. She was welcomed home by three brothers, Drake, Tanner and Garrett.
Paternal grandparents include the late Fritz and Maxine Langley of Cambridge. Maternal grandparents are Jerry and Susie Foster of Holbrock.
Great-grandmother is Margie Meader of Holbrock.
- Area News Digest
- Swim team succeeds at Minden
- Fleetwood Mac tribute band headlines fair
- Dredging project continues at Jeffrey Lake
- UNL leading crop productivity research project
- Concert, color run, rodeo all part of Fourth of July events
- Offensive woes continue for senior melons
- Pony Express Re-ride