Jocelyn Renae Armstrong - January 06, 2010
To Taylor and Andrea Armstrong of Ceresco, on Monday, Jan. 4, 2010, at Bryan Memorial Hospital in Lincoln, a daughter, Jocelyn Renae, weighing seven pounds, 15 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, James.
Grandparents include Dee and Bob Bartlett of Cozad, Vickie and Steve Jensen of Bradshaw, and Wayne Quimby of Missouri.
Local great-grandparents are Bill and DeDe Diehl of Brady and Ray and Sharron Armstrong of Gothenburg.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price