Bodey Lynn Tederman - January 13, 2010
To Mark and Lindsey Tederman of Gothenburg, on Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2009, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Bodey Lynn, weighing six pounds, 15 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Boone.
Paternal grandparents are Pat and Lane Tederman of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Robin and Lynnette Stevens of Schuyler, formerly of Gothenburg. Great-grandmother is Lorna Johnson of Lone Rock, IA.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23