Roman Christopher Scott - January 13, 2010
To Chris and Ann Scott of Gothenburg, on Sunday, Dec. 13, 2009, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Roman Christopher, weighing six pounds, nine ounces, and was 19 and one-half inches in length.
Grandparents are LeRoy and Julie Scott of Gothenburg and Jody and Ellen Mortensen of Broken Bow.
Great-grandparents include Wynne Norsworthy and Norma Scott, both of Gothenburg, and Sue Stevenson of Broken Bow.
- Wrestlers earn awards at Cornhusker State Games
- Locks of Love
- Road construction set for Highway 30
- 2014 Garden Walk
- Local, area cancer survivors chosen to lead Lap of Hope
- Melons’ season comes to an end at Area B-6 tourney
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes