Justin Breedlove, 36 - May 10, 2013Justin M. Breedlove, 36, of Council Bluffs, IA, originally of Gothenburg, passed away Friday, May 10, 2013, at Jennie Edmundson Hospital in Council Bluffs.
Services will be Wednesday, May 15, at 1 p.m. at Cutler-O’Neill-Meyer-Woodring Bayliss Park Chapel in Council Bluffs with the Rev. Dan Grauer officiating. Interment will be at Cedar Lawn Cemetery at Council Bluffs.
A visitation with the family will be conducted one hour prior to services.
Breedlove was born May 21, 1976, at Gothenburg to the late James and Denise (Floyd) Breedlove.
He graduated from Gothenburg High School in 1995, and attended one year of college at McCook.
On July 14, 2012, he was united in marriage to Natia “Tia” Pete.
Breedlove was employed as a night stocker at the West Broadway HyVee in Council Bluffs for the past two years.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, James and Denise; a brother, James Breedlove.
Survivors include: his wife, Tia Breedlove of Council Bluffs; his sons—Jason of Council Bluffs and Jamie Breedlove of North Platte; a sister, Carmen Breedlove of Gothenburg; aunt, Dianne Wilcox of Council Bluffs.
Memorials are suggested to the family for designation.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities