Eileen Nelson, 89 - June 12, 2013Eileen R. (Rubenthaler) Nelson, 89, of Austin, TX, originally of Nebraska, passed away Wednesday, June 12, 2013.
Graveside services will be conducted at 11 a.m. on Friday, June 14, at the First Evangelical Free Cemetery of Austin.
Nelson had been a longtime resident of Austin but still called Nebraska her home, according to family members. She passed peacefully in the care of Round Rock Hospice.
She is preceded in death by: her husband of 56 years, Calvin A. Nelson; two sons—Gary L. Nelson and Brian Nelson.
Survivors include: her daughter, Caleen Boatright (partner, Jessica Gutierrez) of Round Rock; a brother, Jim (Marilyn) Rubenthaler of Gothenburg; granddaughter, Tracy (James) Boatright Dixon of Taylor; four great-grandchildren—Jamal, James, Jayla and Jazmin Dixon; and numerous nieces and nephews.
Arrangements are under the direction of Beck Funeral Home, 15709 Ranch Rd. 620, Austin, TX, 78717.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president