Eileen Nelson, 89 - June 12, 2013Eileen R. (Rubenthaler) Nelson, 89, of Austin, TX, originally of Nebraska, passed away Wednesday, June 12, 2013.
Graveside services will be conducted at 11 a.m. on Friday, June 14, at the First Evangelical Free Cemetery of Austin.
Nelson had been a longtime resident of Austin but still called Nebraska her home, according to family members. She passed peacefully in the care of Round Rock Hospice.
She is preceded in death by: her husband of 56 years, Calvin A. Nelson; two sons—Gary L. Nelson and Brian Nelson.
Survivors include: her daughter, Caleen Boatright (partner, Jessica Gutierrez) of Round Rock; a brother, Jim (Marilyn) Rubenthaler of Gothenburg; granddaughter, Tracy (James) Boatright Dixon of Taylor; four great-grandchildren—Jamal, James, Jayla and Jazmin Dixon; and numerous nieces and nephews.
Arrangements are under the direction of Beck Funeral Home, 15709 Ranch Rd. 620, Austin, TX, 78717.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together