Lois Reynolds, 63 - December 10, 2013Lois A. Reynolds, 63, of Genoa passed away Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013.
Services took place on Monday, Dec. 16, at St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church in Genoa. Burial will be conducted at Lexington at a later date.
Reynolds was born July 13, 1950, to Benedict and Lois M. (Shearer) Hansjosten at Sioux City, IA.
She was united in marriage on March 28, 1972, to Gerald Lauby at Lexington.
Reynolds had recently retired from A.J.’s in Genoa where she had been employed as a cashier.
She enjoyed spending time with family as well as reading, gardening, sci-fi books and movies, according to family members.
Reynolds was preceded in death by: her parents, Benedict and Lois; a brother, Peter; grandson, Shane.
Survivors include: her sons—Mike Logan of Genoa and his children—Shawn, Shanae, Levi, Skyler and Mercedez. Jeremy Logan of Greenfield, CA, and his daughter, Blaine. Dale (Michelle) Lauby of Wallawalla, WA, and son, Tryson; daughter, Deirdre (Leroy) Thiem of Genoa and children—Danielle (Eric) and Denni; sisters—Joann (Jim) McKernan of Concord, Barbara Widick of City of Rocks, NM, Joyce Bauer of Farnam, June Schelb of Pahrump, NV, Benita (Anthony) Sample of Clayton, NC; great-grandchildren—Trinity, Shelby and Jackson; numerous nieces and nephews.
Memorials are suggested in care of the family.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST