Barbara McClement, 70 - February 23, 2014Barbara McClement, 70, of Gothenburg died Sunday, Feb. 23, 2014, at Gothenburg.
Services will take place at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel on Friday, Feb. 28, at 11 a.m. with the Rev. Don O’Brien officiating.
A visitation will be conducted at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel on Friday from 9 to 11 a.m.
McClement was born Sept. 6, 1943, at Philadelphia, PA, daughter of William and Dorothy Bradley.
Survivors include: her husband, Ronald McClement of Gothenburg; daughter, Donna McClement; sons—John McClement and Christopher McClement.
Memorials are suggested to the donor’s choice.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president