Barbara McClement, 70 - February 23, 2014Barbara McClement, 70, of Gothenburg died Sunday, Feb. 23, 2014, at Gothenburg.
Services will take place at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel on Friday, Feb. 28, at 11 a.m. with the Rev. Don O’Brien officiating.
A visitation will be conducted at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel on Friday from 9 to 11 a.m.
McClement was born Sept. 6, 1943, at Philadelphia, PA, daughter of William and Dorothy Bradley.
Survivors include: her husband, Ronald McClement of Gothenburg; daughter, Donna McClement; sons—John McClement and Christopher McClement.
Memorials are suggested to the donor’s choice.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar