Jonna Garner, Infant - February 16, 2014Jonna Victoria Grace Garner, infant daughter of Andrew Garner of Gothenburg and Trisha Garner of Cheyenne, WY, born Feb. 14, 2014, at Cheyenne, passed away Sunday, Feb. 16, 2014.
Garner was preceded in death by her uncle, JD Garner.
Survivors include: mother, Trisha Garner of Cheyenne; father, Andrew Garner of Gothenburg; three siblings—Paige, Trae and Addison of Cheyenne; five aunts—Ruby and Leanne, both of Gothenburg, Tara of Cheyenne, Krissi of Fort Morgan, CO, and Tracy of Brighton, CO; an uncle, Richie of Fort Morgan; grandparents—John and Lora Garner of Gothenburg, Barbara Shurtleff of Cheyenne and Richard Parsons of Fort Morgan; seven cousins.
Memorials are suggested to the Garner family c/o Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel, 620 10th St., Gothenburg, NE.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics