Priscilla (Pat) Ring, 78 - April 20, 2014Priscilla “Pat” Fortik Ring, 78, of Kearney died Sunday, April 20, 2014, at her residence.
A private service for immediate family members will be conducted at a later date by O’Brien Straatmann Redinger Funeral Home of Kearney.
Ring was born June 7, 1935, in Custer County.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Albert and Portia (Dobesh) Fortik; and a grandson.
Survivors include: her sons—Bill (Michele) Carlson of Lincoln and Dan (Mary) Carlson of Wetmore, CO; a daughter, Cindy McMinn (Rich Loibl) of Gothenburg; brother, Doug (Pat) Fortik of Winnamuca, NV; grandchildren—Bryce Carlson and Amber (Eric) Toombs, all of Lincoln, and Melissa McMinn of Kearney.
In lieu of flowers, memorials are suggested to the family for future designation.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair