Jeannette Miller, 90 - January 28, 2009
Jeannette “Jan” C. (Anderson) Miller, 90, of Florida, formerly of Gothenburg, died at the nursing facility Summerville at Bradenton, FL.
Miller’s ashes are to be buried near her mother and father at the Peckham Cemetery at Gothenburg.
She attended Gothenburg High School and was a member of the 1935 graduating class.
Survivors include: her two sons—Gregory Miller of Saginaw, MI, and Steven Miller of Bowling Green, OH; five grandchildren; a sister, Doris Axthelm of North Platte.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30