Jeannette Miller, 90 - January 28, 2009
Jeannette “Jan” C. (Anderson) Miller, 90, of Florida, formerly of Gothenburg, died at the nursing facility Summerville at Bradenton, FL.
Miller’s ashes are to be buried near her mother and father at the Peckham Cemetery at Gothenburg.
She attended Gothenburg High School and was a member of the 1935 graduating class.
Survivors include: her two sons—Gregory Miller of Saginaw, MI, and Steven Miller of Bowling Green, OH; five grandchildren; a sister, Doris Axthelm of North Platte.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly