Lorene Whittingham, 88 - November 19, 2008
Lorene Jackson Whittingham, 88, of Denver, CO, died Monday, Nov. 10, 2008.
Services were held on Friday, Nov. 14, at Ft. Logan, CO, southwest of Denver.
Whittingham was born Sept. 20, 1920, and lived in Denver.
On March 13, 1953, she was united in marriage to Theodore Whittingham. The couple had no children.
Survivors include: her sister, Estella Tillotson of Gothenburg; a brother, Bud (Dee) Jackson of Sun City, AZ; a niece, Janet (John) Speck of St. Paul; nephews—John L. (Kay) Schurr and Jerry (Linda) Schurr, all of Farnam; Heath (Tiffany) Reinders of St. Libory, Marty and Wayne Schurr of Maywood, Ryan (Kari) Schurr of Moorefield, Jerud Schurr of Kansas, and children—Chase and Ryleigh of Curtis; Paige (Jeff) Kreycik, Presley and Dawson of Kearney and Ty Schurr of Farnam.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State