Dorothy Harrison, 78 - October 14, 2009
Dorothy May Harrison, 78, of Roseburg, OR, died Monday, Sept. 7, 2009, at her home.
A private family memorial service was held at Farnam where she was buried.
Harrison was born May 28, 1931, at Ft. Gibson, OK, to John Sherman Foster and Eula Lee (Witt) of Muskogee, OK.
Survivors include: her husband, Roy A. Harrison; four children—Dottie (Chris) Christensen and Gil (Millie) Green, all of Colorado Springs, CO, Doug (Jennifer) Green and Gaylene (Russell) Wilcox, all of Farnam; nine grandchildren and 26 great-grandchildren; a step-daughter, Roxie Harrison Hitt.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together