Richard Johnson, 99 - August 06, 2008
Richard P. Johnson, 99, of Buckley, WA, formerly of Brady and Wild Horse Valley area, died Wednesday, July 2, 2008.
Services were held on Monday, July 7, at the Week’s Funeral Home in Buckley. A graveside service followed at the Buckley City Cemetery.
Johnson was born March 20, 1909, at Brady. He resided at Wild Horse Valley from 1909 until 1948.
He was preceded in death by: his wife, Helen in 1987; a son, Larry in 1969.
Survivors include: a son, Ron (Carolyn) of Snohomish, WA; two daughters—Carole (Bob) McSwain of Puyallup, WA, and Jean (Floyd) Benson of Laurinburg, NC; seven grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates