Richard Johnson, 99 - August 06, 2008
Richard P. Johnson, 99, of Buckley, WA, formerly of Brady and Wild Horse Valley area, died Wednesday, July 2, 2008.
Services were held on Monday, July 7, at the Week’s Funeral Home in Buckley. A graveside service followed at the Buckley City Cemetery.
Johnson was born March 20, 1909, at Brady. He resided at Wild Horse Valley from 1909 until 1948.
He was preceded in death by: his wife, Helen in 1987; a son, Larry in 1969.
Survivors include: a son, Ron (Carolyn) of Snohomish, WA; two daughters—Carole (Bob) McSwain of Puyallup, WA, and Jean (Floyd) Benson of Laurinburg, NC; seven grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500