Bruce Porter, 54 - June 25, 2008
A graveside memorial service for Bruce E. Porter will be held Wednesday at 2 p.m. at Fort McPherson National Cemetery at Maxwell.
Porter, 54, of Inavale and formerly of Gothenburg, died on March 14.
Porter was born on June 25, 1953, at Gothenburg to Norm and Margaret (Norsworthy) Porter. In addition to his parents, he is survived by: two brothers—Brad (Mary) of Fremont; Bill (Maureen) of Omaha; two sisters—Brenda (Russ) Huff of Taipei, Taiwan; Beth (Mark) Jones of Midwest City, OK; and three nieces and two nephews.
Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg is in charge of all arrangements.
- Born in a hollow
- GMH prepares for Wellness Fair next week
- Music students receive top ratings at district contest Friday
- Council says ‘no’ to rebuilt fence
- Science Olympians 10th at state
- Riley wins 3200 run in JV invite
- Swede girls are competitive at Bader Invitational
- Reserve girls sweep sprints and relays