Peggy McAdams, 80 - June 04, 2008
Peggy Lou McAdams, 80, of Gothenburg, died Saturday, May 31, 2008, at Hilltop Estates in Gothenburg.
Graveside services and interment were held Tuesday, June 3, at Fort McPherson National Cemetery at Maxwell with the Rev. Larry Viter officiating.
McAdams was born on April 25, 1928, to Riley and Grace (Martin) Price at Elm Creek.
Attending school in Elm Creek, she graduated in 1946, then moved to Kearney where she lived and worked.
She was united in marriage to Edgar George McAdams at Gothenburg.
McAdams was a caregiver in many homes, and had always portrayed a positive attitude towards life, according to family members.
?She was preceded in death by: her husband E.G. “Tiny” McAdams in 1982; three sisters and four brothers.
?Survivors include: her daughter, Julie Ann (Dwayne) Malcom of Cozad; two sons—Joel of North Platte and Jim (Terri) of Gothenburg; five grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
?Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.blase strauser.com. Arrangements have been placed in the care of Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president