Aaron Lindstedt, 80 - May 21, 2008
Aaron Gustav Lindstedt, 80, of Rock Island Table, died Saturday, May 17, 2008, at Gothenburg.
Services were held on Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. at the United Methodist Church of Gothenburg with the Rev. Larry Viter officiating. Burial took take place at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Lindstedt was born on May 26, 1927, at Rock Island Table to Noble and Mildred (Andersson) Lindstedt. He grew up, attended school and lived his entire life at Rock Island Table.
He was united in marriage to Freda May Pitkin at her parent’s home in Callaway on Aug. 18, 1946. To this union, three children were born.
Lindstedt wore many hats throughout his life working as a farmer, mechanic, gardener, welder, carpenter and a musician.
He was a professional and a perfectionist at all he did, according to family members. He loved life and music.
Lindstedt enjoyed restoring old tractors, raising a garden, cats and chickens. Black Angus cattle were his pride and joy, said family members.
?He was preceded in death by: his parents, Noble and Mildred; a half-sister, Wilhelmina Breuer.
?Survivors include: his wife, Freda of Gothenburg; a son, Ted (Debbie) Lindstedt of Cozad; daughters—Jolene (Don) Olson of Arnold and Peggy (Dan) Yancy of Gothenburg; 12 grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren.
Memorials are suggested to donor’s choice.
Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.blase strauser.com.
Arrangements have been placed in the care of Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout