Bella Nicole Fisher, Newborn - April 16, 2008
Bella Nicole Fisher, infant daughter of London Fisher and Margaret (Morgan) Linsday was born and died on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 at Gothenburg.
Memorial services will be held on at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, April 17, at the American Lutheran Church, Gothenburg, with the Rev. Matthew Groenke and Lonna Grabenstein, PMA, officiating.
Memorial book signing will be held Wednesday (today) from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel, Gothenburg, Nebraska.
Bella Nicole is survived by: parents, London and Morgan; grandparents—Adam and Lynette Fisher, Herb and Kay Linsday and Deborah Blethen; great-grandmother Vera Double; three uncles—Edward Linsday, Perry Fisher, and Darvis Fisher; two aunts—Barrie White and Tanya Fisher; along with a half-brother Christian Shayne Mason.
In lieu of flowers, memorials are suggested to the family.
Online condolences can be given at www.blasestrauser.com.
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite
- Young Eagles hope to soar in new conference
- Maltese mix deemed dangerous dog
- Sponsors rededicate Thirty Mile Irrigation Canal
- Volleyball squad seeks state trip despite a difficult district draw