John Patrick Max, 40 - October 07, 2009
John Patrick Max, 40, of Cozad passed away on Saturday, Oct. 3, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
Funeral services were held Thursday, Oct. 8, at the Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel with the Rev. Larry Viter officiating. Burial took place in the Brady Cemetery.
Max was born July 4, 1969, to Jimmie and Della (Pollat) Max at North Platte. He grew up on a farm near Brady. He attended school and graduated from North Platte.
He moved to Cozad in 1995. He worked for South Central Developmental Services since that time.
Max enjoyed country music, attending concerts, bird watching, fishing and bingo. He especially enjoyed meeting people and has many friends who will miss him.
?He was preceded in death by his parents, Jimmie and Della Louise Max.
?He is survived by: a brother, James Max of Omaha, NE; sisters; aunts and uncles; nieces and nephews, and many friends.
Memorials are suggested to the South Central Developmental Services, 821 Ave. J, Cozad, NE 69130.
Online condolences can be given at www.blasestrauser.com.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair