Jackson Brass, newborn - October 07, 2009
Jackson Thomas Brass, infant son of Anthony Robert and Lisa Nicole (Schaneman) Brass of Lexington was delivered into heaven on Thursday, Oct. 1, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
A private family graveside service was held at the Mt. Hope Cemetery at Sargent with the Rev. Paul Colling officiating.
Brass was preceded in death by: his great-grandparents—Miriam Durfee, Tom and Betty Kenton and Loren Brass.
Survivors include: his parents, Anthony and Lisa Brass of Lexington; maternal grandparents, Clyde and Barbara Schaneman of Scottsbluff; maternal great-grandparents, John and Clara Schaneman of Scottsbluff, and Jim and Barb Durfee of Caldwell, ID; maternal aunts and uncles—Jill and Scott Richards of Windsor, CO, and Andrea and Scott Stritzke of Grimes, IA; cousin, Carsen Richards of Windsor; paternal grandparents, Bob and Kay Brass of Lexington; paternal great-grandmother, Marge Brass of Lexington; uncle and aunt, Matt and Stacy Brass of Lincoln; cousins—Alexis Johnson, Kenton Brass and Aiden Brass, all of Lincoln.
Memorials are suggested to the family for later designation.
Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.reynoldslovefuneralhome.com.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500