Ryan Schwarz, 20 - October 07, 2009
Ryan Mathieu Schwarz, 20, of Gothenburg died on Sunday, Oct. 4, 2009, at Omaha.
Visitation will be held from 1 to 8 p.m. Wednesday (today) at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel with the family present from 6 to 8 p.m.
Funeral services will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 8, at the Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel, with Blake Armstrong officiating. Burial will take place in the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Schwarz was born on Feb. 7, 1989 to Kent and Sheri (Ollendorf) Schwarz at Lexington. He grew up in Gothenburg and graduated from Gothenburg High School in 2007.
He enjoyed photography, collecting Japanese knives and dragon statues.
He was preceded in death by grandfather Robert Ollendorf, great-grandparents Frank and Dorothy Schwarz, great-grandparents Chester and Margaret Boyer, great-grandparent Astrid Hudson.
?Schwarz is survived by: his parents, Kent and Sheri Schwarz of Gothenburg; brother Kyle Schwarz of Tempe, AZ; sister Cassy (Jon) Smith of North Platte; grandparents Kenneth and Shirley Schwarz; grandmother Ramona Ollendorf; numerous aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.
Memorials are suggested to the Ryan Schwarz Family, 219 10th St., Gothenburg, NE 69138.
Online condolences can be given at www.blasestrauser.com.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout