Ethel VanWey, 95 - August 12, 2009
Ethel Irene Van Wey, 95, of Gothenburg, passed away on Aug. 11, 2009, at Hilltop Estates in Gothenburg.
It was her wish to donate her body to the University of Nebraska Medical Center for the advancement of medical education and research.
A memorial service will take place at a later date.
She and her husband Ernie operated the Sun Theatre for many years. He died July 16, 2005.
Online condolences can be given at www.blasestrauser.com.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite