Ethel VanWey, 95 - August 12, 2009
Ethel Irene Van Wey, 95, of Gothenburg, passed away on Aug. 11, 2009, at Hilltop Estates in Gothenburg.
It was her wish to donate her body to the University of Nebraska Medical Center for the advancement of medical education and research.
A memorial service will take place at a later date.
She and her husband Ernie operated the Sun Theatre for many years. He died July 16, 2005.
Online condolences can be given at www.blasestrauser.com.
- Wrestlers earn awards at Cornhusker State Games
- Locks of Love
- Road construction set for Highway 30
- 2014 Garden Walk
- Local, area cancer survivors chosen to lead Lap of Hope
- Melons’ season comes to an end at Area B-6 tourney
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes