Norma Hagan, 76 - July 18, 2007
Norma J. Hagan, 76, of Cozad, died Sunday, July 15, 2007, at Hilltop Estates in Gothenburg.
Graveside services were held at 1 p.m. on Wednesday at the Gaslin Cemetery south of Brady.
Hagan was born on Oct. 14, 1930, at Smithfield to Arthur and Ethel Bice Hall.
She attended school in Lexington. In the early 1950’s, she was united in marriage to Bud Sabin.
Hagan and her husband resided at Cozad, where she worked as a cook for several restaurants.
Her husband, Bud, died in 1969. She later married Ralph Hagan, who died in 1982.
Hagan had made her home at Hilltop Estates of Gothenburg for the past two years.
She was a member of the V.F.W. Auxiliary since 1969. She enjoyed embroidery, cooking and watching her son, John, compete in car races, according to family members.
Hagan was preceded in death by: her first husband, Bud Sabin, in 1969; her second husband, Ralph Hagen in 1982; a sister, Alice Mae; an infant brother.
Survivors include: her son, John Sabin of Cozad; two daughters—Judy Sabin of Cozad and Carolyn (Toby) Zeigler of North Platte; four grandchildren—Candy, Jennifer and Jamie Zeigler and Marissa Betka; seven great-grandchildren—Cory, Alec, Cody, Megan, Matthew, Malorie and Ozzy.
A memorial has been established.
Condolences may be shared online at berrymanfuneralhome.com.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president