Maxine Shively, 83 - April 04, 2007
Maxine A. Shively, 83, of Denver, CO, formerly of Gothenburg and Maxwell, died Wednesday, March 28, 2007, at her home.
A private graveside service will be held by the family.
Shively was born at Maxwell to Alvin Lewis Mannon and Winifred Ruth Davis Mannon, on May 10, 1923.
Her family moved to Gothenburg where she attended Gothenburg Public School.
After attending business school in Omaha, she moved to Denver, where she was a longtime employee of the Gates Rubber Company.
Shively was preceded in death by her brother, Carroll Mannon.
Survivors include: her husband of 45 years, Richard D. Shively; three stepsons—Robert D. (Mary), Mark H. and Roe J.; five grandchildren, eight great-grandchildren; sister, Bonnie Bauman of Gothenburg; numerous nieces and nephews.
In lieu of flowers, memorials are suggested to the First Presbyterian Church, 1609 W. Littleton Blvd., Littleton, CO 80120.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout