Mildred LaVerne Deaver, 88 - January 06, 2010
Mildred LaVerne (Gibson, Carver, Campbell) Deaver, 88, of Lincoln, formerly of Gothenburg and Port Charlotte, FL, passed away Thursday, Dec. 31, 2009, at Lincoln.
Mass will be held on Thursday, Jan. 7, 2010, at 10 a.m. at St. Michael’s Catholic Church in Fairbury with the Rev. John Birkel officiating. Burial will take place at the Fairbury Cemetery.
Deaver was born July 28, 1921, at Gladstone, daughter of Stephen and Mildred Gibson.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Stephen and Mildred; her husbands—Cecil Carver, Maurice Campbell and Clarence Deaver; a daughter, Loretta Delhay; seven brothers and sisters.
Survivors include: her grandson, Michael Alan Drees of Council Bluffs, IA; a granddaughter, Michelle Drees of Port Charlotte; four great-grandchildren and one great-great-granddaughter.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action